We've gone virtual for 2020! For this year's Update all course materials will be available electronically the day before the conference. You'll be able to access the material on this site until September 2021. Attendees will receive an email with direct link to available materials.
Virutal Event Tips:
- Please check your email for the Zoom webinar link and password
- Technology Readiness & Webinar Format Guide (please read before Saturday morning to ensure a smooth start to your webinar experience)
Course Information and Feedback:
- Course Agenda
- Faculty Profiles
- About the Slocum Research & Education Foundation
- Acknowledgement - Educational Grant Provided by McKenzie Crossing Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Course Evaluation (Three ways to provide feedback)
- Click here to complete an online course evaluation
- Click on the link provided at the close of the Zoom Webinar
- PDF (print and mail, or print, scan, and email)
Print at Home Hand-Outs: All hand-outs are available for download. We encourage you to download and print at home, or open on your web browser and take electronic notes during the live exam sessions.
- Foot & Ankle (Denise D. Routhier, MD)
- Knee (Brick A. Lantz, MD)
- Hip (S. Blake Dowdle, MD)
- Shoulder (Lucas S. Korcek, MD)
- Elbow (David M. Bear, MD)
- Hand & Wrist (David M. Bear, MD)
Presentations: All presentations are now available for download in advance of Saturday's event!