Duck Parking Fundraiser 2019 - Game Dates Announced!
Each year, the Foundation's Duck Game Parking Fundraisers help support local schools and athletic programs by generating over $30,000 in proceeds. Due to overwhelming demand, the Foundation conducted a random lottery again this year to determine which schools or programs would be offered Duck Game Parking Fundraisers for the 2019 Football season. The following schools were selected:
- 9/7/19 - Junction City & Churchill
- 9/14/19 - Lowell & Pleasant Hill
- 10/5/19 - Willamette & Marist
- 10/11/19 - Thurston & Elmira
- 10/26/19 - Cottage Grove & Creswell
- 11/16/19 - Mohawk & Springfield
- 11/30/19 South Eugene & Sheldon
To be eligible to participate in the lottery, schools must offer high school level education and provide diverse athletic opportunities for students. Please contact Erin at 541.868.3232 or Anna at 541.868.0873 with any questions. Go Ducks!